Name: VANKNAVATH SHOBHAN NAIK
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 9933947275
Academic Qualification: M.Tech
Department: Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
Additional duty: Warden, Boys Hostel, CAE Madakasira
Subject specialist: Precision agriculture, Machinery design, Electronics application in agriculture
Research Publications: International/National journals:
- Shobhan, N. V. (2016). Physical properties and milling characteristics of rice (oryza sativa L.). International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, ISSN, 0975-3710.
- Naik, V. S., & Raheman, H. (2019). Factors affecting fuel consumption of tractor operating active tillage implement and its prediction. Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food, 12(4), 548-555.
Books and Book chapters:
- Worked as Library Incharge, NSS Programme Officer, SC-ST cell Incharge
- 4.5 years experience in teaching and research.
Awards & Honors:
- Secured All India Rank 74 in GATE 2014 (Agricultural Engineering)
- Graduated B.Tech. With first class in Agricultural Engineering
- Received MHRD Scholarship for post-graduation study from Government of India